Merlin Polyurethanes specialise in producing bespoke polyurethane mouldings.
All our polyurethane foam mouldings are completely CFC free and meet fire retardant requirements to MVSS302 standards. We formulate different systems to accommodate varied applications such as:
- Sound absorbing foam mouldings.
- Impact Polyurethane mouldings.
- Elastomer Polyurethane castings and mouldings.
- Within these we can offer various Material Densities, Hardness’s, Strengths and Colours
- Flexible Foam, Semi Rigid Foam
Our full range of services including:-
- 3d printing prototypes
- 3d printing frames with 3dcrowduk for NHS visors
- Casting prototype moulds
- Making prototype parts
- Developing new products
- Developing bespoke Polyurethane systems
- Small production runs
- Large volume continuous production on carousels
We cover a wide variety of industries and have specialist knowledge within the Automotive, Construction and Safety Equipment sectors. Working to ISO 9001 we supply quality foam mouldings for any application.
In 1859, 24 rabbits were released in Australia. Within six years the population grew to 2 million.
The average lead pencil will draw a line 35 miles long or write approximately 50,000 English words.
“Almost” is the longest word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.